Monday, January 12, 2009

5 Things Quiz

In reading Wendy's blog she did the 5 things quiz so I thought that would be kind of fun.
5 things in my Bag-
  1. wallet
  2. checkbook
  3. calculator
  4. Nail files
  5. lotion

5 things in my room

  1. my namaste laguna bag
  2. television
  3. the book that I am currently reading
  4. the things that I have to send out for two of the swaps that I am in
  5. shoes under my bed

5 things I've always wanted to do

  1. Visit my friend in Trinidad
  2. Go to Europe to see all the wonderful art galleries historical places
  3. Get back to my goal weight
  4. Get myself out of debt to where I am not almost living paycheck to paycheck
  5. Write more in my blog (ok, that's more of a wish)

5 Things that I'm Currently Into

  1. Maggie Sefton Mysteries (I'm on the last one Fleece Navidad)
  2. Knitting
  3. Collecting Knitting Books
  4. Reading posts on Ravelry
  5. Collecting yarn.

So there you have it. 5 things about me.

No comments: