Friday, April 25, 2008

It's been awhile...

Since I last posted, wow well over a month. Time flies and certainly gets away from a person. So what have I been up to?
I finished the monkey Socks for my Monkey Pal 4. I've just been waiting for some of the goodies to come in the mail so I can put them in the post. They should be going out sometime either this weekend or next.
I also finished the scarf for my ISE6 pal. That has been in the upstairs bedroom drying. I have also just about finished gathering everything for that package to be sent out.
I am working on a secret project for my Loopy Swap 2 pal. She knows who I am so I have been keeping that project a secret. I am almost finished and have been gathering goodies for that package as well. That should be going out in the next week or two.
So what am going to knit next? Well, with Mother's Day only a couple of weeks away, I was thinking about knitting my Mom the pair of socks that I had promised her. She had picked the pattern Go With The Flow from the Favorite Socks book. I have some yummy Panda Cotton yarn that I can use for them.
I've also been attending a Becker CPA review class. I finished the Financial section a couple of weeks ago and am now working on the Auditing section. I finally got my creditentials back from the Illinois State Board. I squeeked by with 151 credits, 150 was what I had needed. So now I need to send in the application fee and pay the required amounts for each section. With the rate that I am going, I'll be done with all the review classes before I even sit for one section of the exam.

No comments: